vrijdag 30 december 2011

Merry Christmas

Dear readers,
First of all: Merry Christmas! I hope you guys had a lovely time with your dearest friends and family. My Christmas was warm, fun and cozy. 
I had a problem with blogger.com when I went home for Christmas so that's why there hasn't been that much blogposts. Very sorry for that! Will make it up with some daily posting from now on! 
In Paris and in Holland we don't have snow right now. That's a weird feeling, having Christmas without snow. Made me think though of the possibility of enjoying your Christmas on a sunny island. What better to do with Christmas than tan? I've never done that before because Christmas makes me think of snow, family and food. Food and bikini's are not really a great option for me but what the heck?! Maybe next Christmas I'll be celebrating it on a lovely, sunny island. Maybe something like Tulum in Mexico? Have been obsessed with this little town for a few months now. Wanna go! Has anyone been there?
-BISOUS-



Images from internet

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten