vrijdag 23 december 2011

Colette

Dear readers,
Colette is one of the best book shops I've ever seen! They don't only have books they have the coolest sunglasses, iPhone sleeves, note books and address books etc, etc. I went there after a tip on the Vogue Fr site for some presents. Some items are a little pricy but who cares! The design is so cool! Just take a look at the rue Faubourg Saint Honore and you'll get what I'm talking about. 
You can find them here:
http://www.colette.fr/

Tomorrow morning I'm going back to my parents for some Christmas. Very excited! What are your plans for christmas?
Bonne Fete! 
-BISOUS-

PS Pictures of the store will follow since my best friend is coming to Paris in January. We will take you to the best places in Paris! So keep following my blog for some updates.

Image from the internet

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten